You may have reached the point where a substance use disorder is causing major disruption and destruction in your career, home life, relationships, and finances, rehab may be on the horizon. If you are considering getting treatment for a drug or alcohol addiction there are many options to be aware of. Treatment programs usually operate under a stated philosophy, carving out their own identity and niche in a very crowded industry. One of these niches is the luxury rehab center.
The luxury rehab segment of the treatment landscape tends to attract individuals who are accustomed to the finer things in life. They have reached a certain level of success in their professional life and tend to gravitate toward upscale accommodations and services in their private lives. For these affluent individuals, it is unthinkable to reside in a rehab environment that does not reach certain standards. Seeking luxury private rooms rehab centers that will cater to their expectations of excellence is a given.
About Luxury Rehabs
It is important to understand that, while it is wonderful to enjoy the posh surroundings of an upscale treatment center, the priority of the rehab should be squarely centered on the serious work of addiction treatment. A high quality luxury rehab will utilize research-based therapeutic interventions that have been shown to be effective in helping individuals overcome a drug or alcohol addiction. Going a step further, these high-end programs should emphasize individualized programming that aligns with the unique needs of each client.
Secondary to the evidence-based therapies are the premier amenities and accommodations offered at the rehab. Clients seeking luxury private rooms rehab centers are accustomed to deluxe accommodations and all that goes with them. Plush creature comforts, a scenic and tranquil setting, spa-like amenities, an executive chef, and housekeeping services are common in these premium rehab programs. The programs tend to be small and intimate, feeling a bit like a retreat from the busy lives the clients have stepped away from.
What to Expect at Luxury Private Rooms Rehab Centers
The treatment plan designed for each client will be unique and tailored specifically for the client based on the intake evaluation, history of addiction, type of substance of abuse, general health status, and whether there is a co-occurring mental health condition. For this reason, each client’s journey through the rehab experience will be unique to his treatment needs and recovery goals.
During a given day at a residential luxury rehab, the client can expect to see a full schedule of various therapies and activities that work in sync to bring about sustained change. For the better part of the day, the client will participate in meetings and therapy sessions, as well as adjunctive therapies and recreational activities.
Treatment elements may include:
- Detox. A supervised detox by trained providers who will oversee and manage withdrawal symptoms using medications.
- Individual psychotherapy. These one-on-one sessions allow the client to discuss past traumas, significant life events, and daily challenges with a licensed psychotherapist. Examining and healing from these issues is intrinsic to long-term recovery success.
- Group therapy. Small groups gather to discuss personal stories, challenges, fears, and successes with a clinician leading the topics of discussion. These groups offer the peer support that is so beneficial during the treatment and recovery process.
- Education. Classes that teach clients the bio-neurological mechanisms of addiction can help them understand how the addiction developed and deter them from returning to the substance. Relapse prevention strategizing is also part of the curriculum.
- Adjunctive therapies. For clients with co-occurring trauma disorder, eye movement desensitization reprocessing (EMDR) is helpful in incrementally exposing the client to the discussion of the trauma, which can reduce the impact of the trauma. Other activities that complement the traditional therapies include:
- Yoga classes
- Mindfulness meditation
- Art therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Medication management. Some clients may benefit from naltrexone, with is a drug therapy to help reduce cravings and relapse. Individuals with a co-occurring mental health disorder, such as depression or anxiety disorder, may benefit from antidepressants or other psychotropic medication.
Golf Drug Rehab is a Luxury Rehab Program in Southern California
Golf Drug Rehab is a high-end addiction rehabilitation program in coastal Orange County. Offering the finest accommodations, the most effective evidence-based treatment modalities, and recreational golf at three local golf courses, Golf Drug Rehab is perfectly suited for the well-heeled professional seeking a new life in recovery. Individuals who participate in the treatment program at Golf Drug Rehab find a well-managed, effective program that blends elements of luxury with the serious business of reshaping one’s behaviors and embracing a new sober lifestyle. For more information about luxury private rooms rehab centers, please contact Golf Drug Rehab today at (877) 958-5320.